Most healthy markets require a lot of liquidity and therefore we incentives users to provide liquidity. These incentives are discussed here: https://help.getaurox.com/en/articles/4919496-urus-token-liquidity-mining
Providing liquidity can be done both through our portal or through Uniswap. Below we'll discuss how to provide liquidity through our portal and start earning rewards.
Visit the liquidity portal here: https://aurox.app/liquidity
Find and click the "Add Urus-ETH Liquidity button, as shown below.
4. Select the amount of liquidity you want to add in the form of URUS and ETH.
5. Hit confirm liquidity, and then confirm the transaction
6. You will then be asked to confirm through your ERC20 supported wallet.
7. After you have confirmed the transaction, you will be rewarded with LP tokens that can be staked into our liquidity mining contract.
Visit the liquidity mining portal as shown in the first step above.
Find and click the blue "Deposit" button.
3. Input the amount of LP tokens you want to stake for the Epoch period.
4. Click the "Deposit UNI-V2 LP Tokens". You will be asked to confirm the transactions via your MetaMask wallet.
5. After you have confirmed, you will notice the left sidebar will update with the LP tokens you have deposited and are now earning interest on.
Withdrawing Liquidity Tokens
Find the left sidebar where it says "Withdraw".
Click and input the amount of LP tokens you want to withdraw.
Please make sure that you are only withdrawing tokens after the Epoch has ended, otherwise, you will be charged a 10% fee in the form of burning the LP tokens.
Withdrawing Your Liquidity From Uniswap
Visit Uniswap Pool portal: https://app.uniswap.org/#/pool
Connect the same wallet you used to provide the initial liquidity
You'll notice it will list your LP tokens like so:
4. Click "Remove" and follow the onscreen directions.